- The purpose of this website is to give support to sufferers of benign spinal cord tumours in the UK and their families, and also to give them the opportunity to make contact with each other and share their experiences.
- This website is run by sufferers of benign spinal cord tumours. We are not medical professionals and do not give medical advice. Advice should only be taken from your doctor or another medical professional.
- The information given on the ‘About Benign Spinal Cord Tumours page’, the message board, and the ‘Your Stories’ page of this website are the copyright of The Spinal Cord Tumour Forum and cannot be copied or used in any other way without the permission of the Forum and the person who submitted the story.
- The Spinal Cord Tumour Forum is not responsible or liable for any errors or omissions in the text of this website.
- We will not name users of the website, give their contact details, or pass on any information
about them without their prior agreement.
THE MESSAGE BOARD
The purpose of the message board is to give users the opportunity to make contact with others and discuss their experiences.
- You are asked not to post details on the message board about hospitals or medical professionals. Please note that if you post defamatory comments about health professionals or hospitals you can be held legally responsible for what you write. The Spinal Cord Tumour Forum can in no way be held legally responsible for your comments.
- The Spinal Cord Tumour Forum will delete any messages which may cause offence, cause legal problems, or give personal details about a user of the website.
- Email addresses are not posted on the message board. If you wish to make contact with another user of the website this must be arranged by contacting The Spinal Cord Tumour Forum by email and asking them if contact can be arranged by mutual consent. When posting messages your first name only will be used. Alternatively, you may prefer to use a username alias for yourself.
- Please do not use inappropriate language on the message board which may offend others. The Spinal Cord Tumour Forum will delete any such language.
- Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material in a message. The person who posts the message will be held solely responsible if copyright law is breached.
- As a user of the message board you can contact The Spinal Cord Tumour Forum by sending an email to email@example.com should you wish your message to be deleted.
- Messages posted on the message board may give the opinions of the sender of the message, and they are not always those of The Spinal Cord Tumour Forum. Please note that all messages are the responsibility of the persons who sent them.